Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Habachy Designs

Polished Nail Spa.  I love love love these chairs from Kartell designed by Philippe Starck.  These mademoiselle chairs represent a unique solution for mixing a modern silhouette with transparent legs and a more traditional fabric.  

After leaving Italy, I interned for an acclaimed Interior Designer in Atlanta, Georgia (habachydesigns.com) whose work has been seen on Bravo TV. When I first saw this interior (the above image) on his website, I knew I had to intern here.

Woman's Wardrobe

Habachy Designs taught me more about layering and adding visual depth to a space. They designed all sorts of styles, but I particularly fell in love with their Hollywood Regency Interiors. They really know how to update it by adding Modern touches such as a Modern chandelier, lucite pulls or an Asian sculpture. I was very fortunate to be a part of the design seen in the image above, and the images that follow. Enjoy...

Woman's Wardrobe vanity with a Barbra Barry chair.  The walls are covered with silk wallpaper from Astek Wallcoverings.  Note the Asian Sculpture used in the space.
Gorgeous Carpet from Crescent Carpet

The raised Roman tub that mimics the domed ceiling.  The white carrara marble and Florentine mosaic tile is a classic!
Laser cut diamond mirrored tiles with bevel edges add more glitz and glamour to the Master Bath.  The walls have a lusterstone finish which provides a pearlescent metallic sheen.



Can I please own this trio?  It would go perfectly in this interior.  Photo-shoot anyone?

2 comments:

  1. 1. I would still gladly live in that closet
    2. I'm dying over that dress and I have those shoes saved in my inpiration images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. Thanks for the share.
    carrara mosaic tile

    ReplyDelete